June 9th

Oh what a night!  We started off the evening watching Kyle's baseball game.  Zach LOVED every second and Kyle played GREAT!  Afterwards, we all went to Monterrey for dinner.  We left there and Kyle & Amber took Zach to the Game Stop next door to look at video games.  Chris and my mom went over to Sally Beauty Supply (and yes I know how weird that sounds).  We all ended up at Sallys when it started to storm pretty badly.  Zach got scared of the thunder so I put him on my shoulders because he was getting heavy to hold and I didn't want him roaming the store.  Chris had had a few margaritas and was helping Amber pick out a hair color.  Kyle was outside hyperventilating because their new car was being pelted with ping pong ball sized hail.  There was drama all around.  A few minutes later I heard a noise I have become all too familiar with as a mother...Zach threw up on the top of my head.  Oh what a night!  (cell phone picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment