November 18th

We kicked off the Christmas season a little early tonight at Jordan Creek's tree lighting celebrating the arrival of Santa.  Zach is pretty leery about Santa, and wants to know if it is the real Santa, or Santa's friend (helper).  Either way he is pretty uneasy about the jolly fellow.

Chris won a $10 gift card at the event.  He was pretty happy.

Randy, Jenny, Noah, & Memphis met us there.  Zach and Noah had fun dancing to the dueling pianos playing Christmas music.

I don't have any pictures of the tree lighting or of Santa's arrival, but I did snag a few of my boys watching the fireworks.  These two melt my heart.

Memphis got cold so Randy took him inside the mall.  We joined them for some retail therapy and had a great night.  I do feel like we cheated on Thanksgiving skipping ahead to Christmas, but hopeuflly Thanksgiving will forgive us!

No comments:

Post a Comment