March 31st - Playing

During Zach's last trip in the bounce house, I started to get a migraine.  My vision got blurry and I knew I couldn't safely drive us home.  What's a girl to do when her husband is out of town and she is stranded with a 3 year old?  She calls her mom!  My parents came to pick us up and watched Zach for an hour so I could sleep it off.

Once I felt better, we went home and played outside.  The combination of the black face paint and being outside made Zach's eyes glow bright blue.  I couldn't get enough!

When Chris got home Zach rode his pedal tractor to Tractor Supply to see the baby chicks while we walked.  It was a GREAT day (minus the migraine)!

Note: No baby chicks were hurt during our trip to Tractor Supply.  It may appear Zach is squeezing one to death, but I assure you it was just fine when we left.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment