September 15th

Saturday we headed to Ames for another ISU football game.  It didn't start until 7, so we had a fun few hours of tailgating with Mimi, Kyle, & Amber.  They didn't get season tickets so they just come for the pre-game fun.  Papa was home sick.

Night games are my absolute favorite.  The stadium is lit up so pretty and the air is cool and crisp.  It just feels like football to me.  The Lil' Cyclone Club got to go onto the field and make a tunnel for the team to run out of before the game.  Chris and Zach had a lot of fun and I took a ton of pictures.  I added arrows to a few pictures to help you find them.  They are the ones dressed in cardinal!  :)

Tailgating

My boys all lined up.  Chris said Zach yelled to some of the players of the other team "Have a good game!"  Such good sportmanship!
 
Zach danced on Chris' shoulders while the band played.  Adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment