November 20th

I have been an awful blogger this past month.  I haven't gotten the camera out in awhile.  With the holidays coming up, that will change.  Thanks for hanging in there with me!

Today Zach had a Thanksgiving Feast at Preschool.  He got to invite one special friend.  Chris and I decided we weren't going to campaign and put pressure on him to choose...that whatever he decided that was it.  When we asked him who he wanted to come, he said Uncle Tony.  I quickly vetoed that and decided I was going!  So much for letting him choose!  We read a book about turkeys, the kids sang a couple of Thanksgiving songs, and we had pumpkin pudding that the class made.  He also got to show off all of his Thanksgivng artwork.  It was all so stinking adorable and I couldn't stop smiling the whole time.  This being a mom thing is pretty darn cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment