April 14th


Dear 2013,

Please excuse my language, but so far you suck.  The last few months have been filled with heartache and pain for so many people close to us.
  • My dad lost his job
  • My sister-in-law Amber's grandma passed away
  • My sister-in-law Jenny's grandpa passed away
  • My brother-in-law Randy had to have surgery to repair a previous surgery
  • My father-in-law had surgery on his ear
  • I lost a much wanted pregnancy and needed surgery
  • Grandma Palmer had emergency surgery & was diagnosed with terminal cancer
There have also been good times filled with family and love but so far the bad outweigh the good.  It is getting hard to see our blessings through the heartbreak.  I am tired of feeling sad and hurting for those I love.  I know the year is still early, but 2013, it is time for you to turn around.  I expect the next few months to be filled with miracles and good news and happy times.  It is only fair 2013.  Please don't disappoint.

Much love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment