June 3rd

Monday Pioneer had a Core Values event which was open to employees & their families.  It included lunch, ice cream, & lots of free Pioneer stuff.  If that wasn't enticing enough, if I went I got the afternoon off!  Needless to say I went.  I picked up Zach and brought him and Chris met us on his lunch hour.  There were inflatables and games and the fire & police departments were there.  We watched a demonstration about search & rescue dogs and ate free food.  It was SUPER crowded but we still had a blast.  One of Zach's favorite friends from preschool (Topher) happened to be there with his family too so that added to the fun. 

Zach and I headed to Union Park to ride the carousel in the afternoon but it is closed on Mondays so we just played on the equipment.  My brave boy conquered his fear of the VERY high rocket slide while I hyperventilated down below watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment