March 17th

Chris & I normally take off St.Patrick's Day and go to the parade.  The past 3 years we have had something bad happen each time.  The first 2 years his motorcycle wouldn't start leaving downtown.  Last year my Jeep overheated, so Chris decided he was working today.  I debated what to do, but when I heard it was supposed to be 70 degrees, I decided to chance it.  I worked until 11 and then picked Zach to head to the parade.  We had the perfect day.  He got to spend some time with Uncle Kyle & LOVED the tractors & fire trucks at the parade.  We had a picnic lunch at our house outside, a nice long afternoon nap, and saw the fishies at Bass Pro.  We ended the night eating and drinking a green beer (me, not him) at Uncle Bucks.  Hopefully our bad luck is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment