March 27th

This photo wasn't exactly taken today, but neither were a couple of others I have posted lately...but you will never know which ones and I will never tell!  Today was hectic.  It was "Daddy's birf-day" as Zach says.  I surprised Chris in Cedar Rapids with a cake for his motorcycle class and took him out to lunch.  My mom and I shopped in Williamsburg while Zach manipulated played with Papa.  We had dinner with the Palmers & Chris finally got there around 7:45pm.  We were all exhausted from our busy weekends.  This picture is visiting the baby chicks at Tractor Supply.  Zach liked looking at them, but when I tried to pick one up he said "no no mommy, down" and wagged his little finger at me.  Chris freaked out too because the sign said don't pick up without asking.  They are such rule followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment