December 25th

Christmas 2011

Zach was SO excited when he woke up Christmas morning.  He ran downstairs and turned on the Christmas tree and saw his new (pedal) dirt bike and could not stop smiling.  He climbed right up on it and was not interested in any other presents for about 15 minutes.  When he opened up a truck/boat set from Bass Pro, he kept saying over and over "Oh my gosh...oh my gosh..."  It was the best Christmas morning ever, and I have had some good ones!  My cheeks hurt from smiling and my heart was full of love.  All throughout the day he would tell me "I cannot believe Santa got me a dirt bike.  I cannot believe it."  Believe it buddy!  Santa would bring you the moon if he could.  You are so full of joy and sweetness, we just feel so blessed you are ours!


The first stop on our Christmas extravaganza was Mimi & Papa's house.  Zach got a drum set (that is staying at their house!) and a Cyclone football uniform and helmet.  Although there was no snow, Uncle Kyle pulled him around the yard in his new snowmobile sled.

We feel so blessed most of our family lives so close.  Our next stop was Great Grandma Palmer's.  Zach got a Spider man helmet and backpack, and I got homemade salsa!  By this time it was finally warm enough Zach could ride his new bike up and down the sidewalk.  He pedalled so well!

Our last stop on Christmas was the farm.  I don't remember too many Christmas days where it was warm enough for 4 wheeler and tractor rides!  Zach had a blast playing with everyone...but especially Jenna!

Thank you to everyone who helped make our Christmas so special this year!  We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment