April 16th

Around Zach's 3rd birthday, we decided it was time to get him a "real" big boy bed.  He has been sleeping in his converted crib and was quickly outgrowing it.  I researched and scoured the internet looking for the perfect bed for our growing boy.  Chris and I finally decided on one we both loved.  When I finally went to order it, it was back-ordered until April at every store.  It became available last week and I ordered it.  With a new bed comes an excuse to redecorate Zach's room into a Superhero theme.  Tonight we made Superhero magnets for a photo board out of Squinkies.  They are these rubber figures that are about 1/2 inch tall that come in plastic bubbles.  Yeah, I don't get it either, but kids love them.

Squinkies Marvel Bubble Pack 1.Opens in a new window
Squinkies Marvel Bubble Pack 3.Opens in a new window

No comments:

Post a Comment