May 11th

Thursday afternoon Tony sent me a text that said "Just wondering, but would Zach like to skip Karen's tomorrow and hang out? :)"  When I got home, Tony had a whole list of things written up and a schedule planned out for them to do.  They started the morning off with breakfast at Burger King and some shopping at Target.  Zach got a new Captain America costume.  Tony prepared a picnic lunch outside for them and even included Couper.  They took a two hour nap and then met me at the Avengers movie at the theater.  Zach really liked the action parts but had to be reminded a few times to whisper during the slow sections.  All and all, he did great for a 2.5 hour non-animated movie.  His favorite man was The Hawk because he shoots a bow & arrow.  I am not sure who enjoyed the day more, Tony or Zach!



The boys sent me Mother's Day flowers at work that brightened my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment