May 14th

I take a lot of pictures and share a lot about Zach, but I can't believe how much I have forgotten already.  I want to forever remember all of the cute things he says and does, so today I am going to list things that make me smile right now.
  • He says "I think we have a mystery on our hands" at least once a day. (He LOVES Scooby Doo)
  • He says "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"  He is never thinking what I am thinking :)
  • When I ask him how much he loves me, he says "I love you to the moon & back!" with the biggest smile
  • While driving in the car, he will point to a building and say "What do there?" and I have to tell him the nature of the business.  I make up a lot of it because I have no idea, but he remembers EVERYTHING so if I tell him something different than the time before, he calls me on it.
  • He calls Mimi & Papa's dog Gracie "Damn Dog" at least once every time he sees her.  He says it with such passion and disgust that it is really hard to scold him because I am laughing so hard.
  • He could eat a whole container of blueberries in one sitting if you let him.  He could also eat a large bag of Cheetos Puffs in a matter of minutes.  Chocolate milk is his favorite drink.
  • Every night before bed he asks if we can watch "one teeny tiny show" together.
  • If he hears something he doesn't like, he says "Ohhhhhh maaaan."
  • He knows all of the days of the week, but not the order.  He will randomly pick out a day and ask what we are doing that day.  He likes to know what is coming up.  Typical conversation:
    • Z: What are we doing Thursday?
    • Me: You have a baseball game on Thursday.  It's a Karen Day.  After Karen's I will pick you up and take you to baseball.
    • Z: When is Thursday?
    • Me: Tomorrow
    • Z: When is tomorrow?
    • Me: 1 more sleep
    • Z: Ok, what are we doing Friday.
    • Rinse.  Repeat.  Beat head against wall because it is an endless loop.  :)
  • He says "You gotta be kidding me!" if he is surprised.
  • If you say something he really likes, he says "That what me talking about!"
  • He asks Chris & I what we want to be when we get bigger.  If you ask him, depending on the day, he wants to be a policeman, a fireman, an Army man, or Justin Beiber.
  • His favorite song is Boyfriend by Justin Beiber.  He asks for it to be turned up LOUD when it is on.
  • He pretends to text his "friends" on old cell phones.
  • Playing "gun shoot" with Tony is his all time favorite activity.
  • He loves to watch Batman and Lego videos on You Tube.  If you find him one, he knows how to get to the related videos and find more and more.
  • He brings more joy into our family than we ever thought possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment