June 17th

We had a great Father's Day.  We started the morning off by stopping by Craig & Peggy's to wish Craig a Happy Father's Day.  We had officially celebrated with them Saturday night at dinner.  Nothing says "I love you Dad" like steak!  After that we headed to brunch at the Garden Grill in Johnston.  The food was amazing and it was nice to spend some time just the 3 of us.  After we were stuffed, we headed to the lake with my parents.  The weather was beautiful and it was so relaxing on the water.  Zach & Mimi had a sand fight.  I am not sure who won!

My favorite moment of the day was hearing Chris check on a sleeping Zach before he came to bed.  I heard Chris whisper "thanks for making me a daddy" as he kissed him goodnight.  I love those two and the tight bond they have. 

Thanks for being such an amazing dad & husband Chris.  That little boy thinks you are stronger than Superman, faster than The Flash, and cooler than Captain America...and that is saying a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment