January 25th - Birthday Eve

Saturday morning Zach & I stopped over at my parent's house while Chris had breakfast with the guys.  My dad had rented scaffolding to replace some lights in their vaulted ceilings.  While Zach isn't the biggest fan of heights, he did have fun having a breakfast picnic up on the scaffolding with Mimi...and while Mimi HATES heights, she did enjoy the extra snuggles of a little boy!

Later in the afternoon, we dropped cookies at the NICU as a thank you for another year with our miracle man.  We normally take a picture of him next to the level in the parking garage that he is turning...but he has outgrown this tradition!  There are only 4 floors so we took a picture on the 5th floor of Blank.

Zach picked Noodle Zoo for his pre-birthday dinner (surprise, surprise!).  He is currently into making weird faces when I take pictures.  He says I take too many pictures, haha.  I figured this day would come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment