April 19th

Oh hello there!  Remember me??  Anyone still out there??

Sorry for my very long blog absence.  Life has been busy and I have a million excuses but mainly the truth is I have just been lazy and uninspired.  Not to mention every time I get the camera out, I get one of the faces below from my very opinionated 5 year old.  While I think he is very adorable, you can only share so many crazy face pictures.

Another big factor is December 31st we found out we were pregnant again.  I feel like I have been holding my breath waiting to finally feel less scared about the whole thing for going on 4 months now.  It is a very stressful (and non Sara-like) way to live.  In December we had our 4th fertility procedure.  It was our Hail Mary last attempt before seriously throwing in the towel and accepting life as a family of 3.  We were emotionally (and financially) drained from the fertility process but I thought I would regret not trying "one more time".  We had so much bad news and heartbreak in 2013, I just knew God was preparing us for a happy ending.  That cycle I didn't listen to the doctor's timing recommendations.  I listened to my body and my instincts and we had the procedure when I thought we should.  I still can't believe it worked.  We have found out about all of our other pregnancies together.  This time Chris was at work and I called and told him.  Instead of a celebration, it was more like a "here we go again" feeling.  And in a sick twist of fate, my due date is the exact same as the last pregnancy we lost at 16 weeks in March...September 7th...my Dad's birthday.  All of that sounds very glum, but we are beyond excited.  It truly is the miracle we have been waiting for and I am starting to slowly breathe again.  I have been blessed with an easy, problem-free pregnancy so far and I pray that continues.

In the next few days I hope to get the blog caught up.  I am going to leave this post at the top and the other posts should drop below in order.  Thanks for caring about our little family.  We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment