October 19th

I LOVE Halloween!  Our house has been decorated for weeks and weeks and I am embarrassed to admit I started thinking about what Zach should dress up as back in July.  Every day I would ask him, I would get a different answer.  At first it was a dirt bike man...then a baseball man...then a farmer...then Batman...and then we got a costume catalog from Party City in the mail.  This changed everything!  Zach would study it for 10 minutes everyday.  He became enamored with the ninjas even though he had no idea what a ninja was.  I on the other hand hated the ninjas.  They are violent and the costume was ugly.  Finally I figured out it wasn't the ninjas he liked, it was the sword they were holding.  In a moment of shear brilliance (haha) I offered Zach "Superman with a Sword"...and he LOVED it.  Because I can't ever keep anything simple, I decided we needed to get a picture of him as Clark Kent too.  Below are a few pictures from our mini-shoot today.  Most handsome Superman EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment