October 9th

I just don't have enough pictures of Zach (haha), so today we decided to go to the park and take some Fall shots.

Playing in the leaves is a big draw for a 2 1/2 year old.

Zach was getting a little bored, so Chris did this...

If you ever see Zach make this face, watch out.  It means I am coming after you.

I am not sure who is getting who here.

Zach decided that I needed to join in too and headed my direction.
 

But I diverted the attention back to Daddy!

After they got all of the sillies out, I got a few sweet shots.

This melts my heart.

Is he 2 1/2 or 15?!?!?

Then we stopped at a Pumpkin Patch...but it was lunch time and Zach had lost interest...and there was no shade or "good light" for pictures.

That will satisfy my picture fix for a few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment