October 1st

Farmer Zach went to the Huntrods' family farm on Saturday to help with harvest.  I almost feel guilty we don't live on a farm this kid loves it so much.  Since he is my kid, he had to be accessorized for the occasion with his cowboy hat and boots.

Riding vroom-vrooms with Mommy

Showing their Pioneer pride!

Getting out of the combine

World's Cutest Farmer

At 2 1/2, he knows the difference between a field of corn and a field of soybeans.  He knows combines work during harvest and pick up the corn from the field.  He knows the combine then puts the corn in the wagon when it is full.  He thinks Uncle David is the coolest guy on the planet when he is at the farm.  He is 100% boy and LOVES farming.


They both were in heaven, which makes me one happy Mama.

Playing in a tractor scoop

My dad taught Zach that at the end of a day of harvesting, farmers stand around with their hands in their back pockets and talk.  This is Zach's impression.  Seriously, could that kid get any cuter?  I know I am biased...but come on!  That face melts me everyday.

When we got home the ice cream truck stopped by.  Life is sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment